Friday 26 July 2013

Lavender and White Chocolate Macarons

I've got a treat for you. Today, you are going to witness...

...my first ever video blog! Exciting, isn't it? I decided that to broaden my skills as a journalist I should start video blogging. So here it is, please be gentle as it's my first one. And I apologise for any mumbling, bad lighting and for sticking my tongue out when I'm concentrating.

To make the shells for this, just use this recipe, omitting the cardamom and lemon curd and colouring the mixture purple rather than yellow.



And here's a picture of the finished macarons:


Ta-ta bakelings, be good.

Ellie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. They look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious little treats. I really liked the video. Surely every civilised person sticks their tongue out when they concentrate, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so. I didn't realise how much I did it until I watched this back!

    ReplyDelete